BOSTON CANNONS DONATION REQUESTS
The Boston Cannons actively donate items to charities and organizations promoting activities for the youth of New England. The Cannons provide items of interest to help raise funds for non-profit, tax exempt 501(c)(3) organizations.
If you are interested in a donation for your event, please follow the guidelines below. Items requested are not guaranteed. We will do our best to honor your request; however, we are not able to fulfill all requests due to the large volume we receive.
Donation Requests Should Be Sent To:
150 Newport Ave Ext
Quincy, MA 02171
All requests must be sent on company, association, organization, or school letterhead at least 30 days prior to the event and must include the 501(c)(3) tax i.d. Incomplete requests will not be fulfilled.
Requests must be mailed. (E-mail and fax requests will not be accepted)
Please include the following:
• Name and brief description of the event
• Brief description of the beneficiary of the event
• Event details: location, time and date
• Contact information including name, phone, email, address, organization’s 501(c) (3) tax id.
• All donation request information must be included to be considered.
The Boston Cannons do not make monetary donations. Discounted tickets are made available to local youth development, educational, and non-profit programs for fundraising activities.