Join the St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, the Boston Cannons, the Boston Breakers and the Boston College Cheerleaders and Baldwin the Eagle this Saturday!
Saturday, April 21, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Oak Square YMCA
615 Washington Street
Brighton, MA 02135
E-mail now for a chance to enter the raffle! The first 25 e-mailers will win a pair of tickets to see the Boston Cannons play in Harvard Stadium or the Boston Breakers play in Dilboy Stadium in Somerville. E-mail your name, address and phone number to: SEM.Communications@Steward.org with Sports Medicine in the subject line.
- Celebrate the amazing run of BC’s Championship Hockey Team. The Eagles won this year’s Beanpot Tournament, Hockey East League Championship and the NCAAs Frozen Four College Hockey Championship. All three trophies, plus Baldwin, the school’s popular mascot, and team cheerleaders.
- Soccer and Lacrosse Skills Sessions with the pros: Members of the Breakers and Cannons will be on hand to work with participants on their skills in soccer and lacrosse on the playing fields adjacent to the Y from 11 a.m. to noon.
- Meet the players and coaches of the Boston Cannons as they begin the 2012 season as defending league champions.
- Meet the players and coaches of the Boston Breakers as they prepare to open their season in Somerville’s Dilboy Stadium.
- Autographs and photos!
- Enter the St. Elizabeth’s Sports Medicine Drawing to win free tickets to Breakers and Cannons games, team gear and specially autographed items.
- Inside the Y, St. Elizabeth’s Sports Medicine and Physical Therapy staff will be providing:
- ACL Injury Prevention Program – Learn exercises and techniques to prevent injuries through strengthening, stretching, plyometrics and agility.
- Stretching tips and demonstration.
- Foot and Ankle screening: For anyone having any foot or ankle issues.